- Why We Get Sick. Benjamin Bikman, Ph.D.
- Food. What the Heck Should I Cook. Mark Hyman, M.D.
- Athletes in Motion with Kenny Bailey and Tom Regal, local
- Dhru Purohit
- Hidden Brain with Shankar Vedantam
- Huberman Lab with Andrew Huberman, Ph.D.
- Lifespan with Dr. David Sinclair, Ph.D
- Muscle For Life with Mike Matthews
- Nashville Fitness with Chris Beavers and Ross Gentry, local
- Sleep wave
Gadgets for Heart Rate Variability, Sleep, Activity, etc.
- AIO smartsleeve – www.komodote.com
- Apple Watch
- Elite HRV – www.elitehrv.com
- Heart Math – www.heartmath.com/
- Lief Therapeutics – www.getlief.com/
- Oura Ring – www.ouraring.com/
- Whoop – www.whoop.com/
- Alison Seaton The Recovery Lounge – https://therecoverylounge.co/
- Beth Lawrence 865-384-1552
- Franklin Massage Center – www.franklinmassagecenter.com
- The Recovery Lounge – cryotherapy, compression, massage, etc. https://therecoverylounge.co/
- BeReadyPT – Physical therapy recovery for the athlete – www.bereadypt.com
- Food – Remember, Food IS Medicine
- The Butcher Box – www.butcherbox.com Grass fed and wild caught to your door.
- Farmer’s Markets in Tennessee – www.picktnproducts.org/listview/farmers-market.html
- Misfits Market – www.misfitsmarket.com Fresh, organic, to your door.
- Sprouts. Whole Foods. Some of the Krogers have good organic food departments.
- Market Wagon – online local foods – www.marketwagon.com